Plus, until next Sunday, you can get 20% off your order with the code "practicalprincess". How can I NOT share that news??
The Practical Princess line was created with the following things in mind:
- lots of little ladies like to dress up
- most storebought princess dresses aren't really fit for the park/school/grocery shopping
- some little ladies are very adamant that they get to be a princess in public (I've definitely brought Cinderella to Target with me).
- it's really really nice when clothes will fit your child for more than one season
- it's really really nice when you can find a dress that makes both Mom and Kiddo happy
- it's even more really really nice when those dresses are wearable and washable.
First, the Ariel-inspired dress...
And, second, the Aurora-inspired dress...
They would make great Christmas/birthday/any time presents! And for your 20% off, make sure you hit the store before November 25th! :)