Thursday, November 8, 2012

Santa is Coming...

Here's another Christmas dress I just finished!  I used the same vintage-y fabric that I used for this dress.  It's a size 5/6, but here's the thing I love about these dresses: they'll fit both the size below and above.  Riley's a 4T/5T, but with the elastic back, it fits her, too!  It's just a little longer.
 You can see how cute the capped sleeves are.  I think it's my favorite part.   By the way, like my attempt at old-timey photos?  Clearly, I'm not a great photo editor, but A for effort? ;)

 Now we just have to wait for December, I suppose! :)

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog via pinterest and your bubble dress tutorial. i have to say, i love the coloring in those pics !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)