Monday, March 19, 2012

Polka Dot Shout-Out!

Pin It

You may have noticed that my last two projects both had polka dots.  That's because I just got in a boatload of the cute stuff, and I wanted to give a shout-out to the supplier.

I got both the periwinkle and lime dots...

and the green and pink ones...

... from Fabrics by Annie.  She's currently on vacation, but when she gets back, you need to give her little ol' shop a visit. 

Not only are the fabrics adorable, but I love the quality.  Plus, she's in Canada.  I was a little wary of this for shipping reasons, but you would not believe how quickly my fabric got to me!  It was kind of like she snuck across the border to avoid customs. :) 

I highly recommend.  She was so easy to work with, was great at communicating, and-- like I said-- I love the product.  You want to work with her; trust me. :)
 

1 comment:

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)