Sunday, March 18, 2012

I like big bows...

Pin It

...and I cannot lie... :)


I made this little dress for the same recipient of the Angelina's Ruffles tunic top with capris and shorts.  I went with a super large bow.  What do you think?  Too big?  I'm thinking of maybe minimizing it.  I love the periwinkle and lime combo that Angelina's grandma asked for.  So cute!

EDIT: I slipped the dress on Riley, to see what I thought about the bow with a real live child in the dress.  I think I'm sold.  Big bow it is. :)



1 comment:

  1. I love the big bow... If the little gal will wear it, keep it! It's an adorable dress, great colors and a simply adorable pattern! Thanks for sharing!
    Found you on Flamingo Toes
    Visiting from Well Rounded, leahkoenig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)