Monday, May 21, 2012

Don't Call it a Series...

"Series" may be too strong of a word, but this week, I've decided to do a little, er, challenge for myself-- all rectangle or square projects. 



If you're like me, cutting patterns is not your favorite part of the sewing process.  And if you're also like me, you have little ones who don't allow you a ton of sewing time during the day.  Solution: do projects that require you to cut only (or almost only) rectangles and squares!

After naptime (hopefully), I'll be posting this first one: rectangle bloomers!

Fun for playing and dancing and ponying around! :)  Come back this afternoon for the tutorial!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, Heather. Cutting out is my least favourite part of sewing. In fact, even with squares and rectangles I can go wrong. I often end up with wonky ones... LOL!!! Look forward to your series!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)