Saturday, July 14, 2012

Eat Mor Chikin

Let's start with the shameless begging and pleading...  Will you vote for us?  I think my calves are pretty cute and would love a little more Chick-fil-A goodness in their lives. :)  Go HERE!

We love CFA in this house.  In fact, it was CFA that taught Noelle what a chicken says (Bok-bok).  How could we not be indebted to them? :)  But really, Chick-fil-A is amazing.  They're customer service is phenomenal, their food is delish, their morals impeccable.  I love a place where I will not only happily wolf down their food but also appreciate their integrity.  Oh, and they can grill their chicken strips, so even a gluten-free girl like me can enjoy!


Plus, they have things like Cow Appreciation Day!  If nothing I've said has won you over, that should.  Dress like a cow and get free food!  Of course, today, we were (and are) cows.  In fact, I made the girls their attire a few weeks back.  That's how excited I was. :)


First, my little bubble romper cow.  The tutorial for the bubble romper is here.  It's pretty darn easy and end up looking so freaking cute, cow or no. :) 


Noelle needed a little red, so I threw some rick rack on her straps. 

But wait!  She needs a cow face, too!
Whew.  Much better!  Oh, and she got some polka-dot "hooves," too. :)

Our littlest calf got some cow shorts (which his little tummy is hiding pretty well) and a cow vest.

He's a chatterbox cow (bull?), this one.  Here he is, talking away.  Love that face!

 And our oldest calf-- leader of the Moo Crew.  She got red accent arm warmers (thanks to Granddad's old pj's!).

And her top and pants were upcycled from old t-shirts that I decorated with fabric paint.

This picture makes me laugh so hard.  It sooooo captures the girls' personalities.

Here's the whole herd!

And the cutest calves in the world... all together!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Heather, Love these adorable outfits. The face paint is an awesome touch! And before I say what I feel compelled to say, I want to tell you that I enjoy your blog posts and plan to continue being a subscriber. But I have to take issue with your statement that CFA has "impeccable morals." Their support of anti-gay organizations that routinely engage in harmful hate speech is, in my opinion, immoral. Regardless of whether one believes homosexuality is a sin, hateful speech and the violence it incites are decidedly un-Christ-like. OK, that was my two cents, thanks for listening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly! I tried to email you, but I couldn't do it. Thanks for your compliments! I'm pretty partial to my little cows. :)

      Delete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)