Friday, July 27, 2012

Estimates vs. Real Time

Michael took the day off today to get some projects done around the house.  We've worked up quite a list of desirable changes, but today began with the hanging of new doors.  Considering that not a single door in our house closes nicely, I'm pretty excited.


Mike's dad came over to help.  Mike had taken down a lot of the molding when our helper arrived.  Then they ran out to Lowe's and picked up some 6-panel doors.  By the time they had finished the prep work, it was noon.


"Ahem," I cleared my throat.  "I'm no expert, but is there any way you guys can get a door done by naptime?"  Naps, mind you, usually start anywhere from noon to 1:00.
Mike answered, "One door?  Oh, sure."

Famous last words... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)