Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fabric Paint Fun

When I made the kids' cow outfits, I used fabric paint to add the cow spots to Riley's (upcycled) outfit.  I gotta say, I was not a huge fan of how hard and kind of crunchy the stuff was once dried.  Even after a few washes (because Riley really likes dressing like a cow--  no joke), it still has a less-than-desirable feel.


So I thought I'd give fabric spray paint a try.
I was inspired by this pin.  Pretty cool, right?  I grabbed some purple and green paint and sprayed away.  I decided to just do the purple lace-y.  Then I made the green solid. 


I did the front, allowed it to dry, then flipped it over and did the back.
P.S. Noelle's hair is really fun to play with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)