Friday, February 17, 2012

It's a crockpot miracle!

Pin It

I've used my crockpot to make dinner the past three days.  Oh, I love my crockpot so much.  But I really really do not love cleaning my crockpot.  I know; I'm kind of a baby, right?  But it's just so irritating to me.  Oh, and I don't have a dishwasher either, so maybe that's why cleaning the crockpot puts me over the edge.

But anyway, I had read, in blogland, about these mysterious things called crockpot liners.  So earlier this week, during a trip to Target, I picked up a pack of four liners.


LIFE-CHANGING!


That's all I have to say.  When the meal is done, and the leftovers are stored, I just lift out the liner (which is basically just a plastic bag) and toss it!  And when I had a monstrous flop of a meal, a couple nights ago, the pain of that fail was lessened by the fact that I could just dump the whole thing without having to then clean the crusty evidences of my disgusting flop. 


So yeah, go get yourself some.  Unless you like cleaning your crockpot.  Then save your cash (and maybe move close to me, so you can clean mine?). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)