Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Neon is IN!

Pin It

So, you're (probably) not going to catch me sporting the new (or is it called "retro" if it harkens back to the 80's?) neon trend.  But you better believe I'm going to take advantage of it for my little ladies!

So here's some ruffled bermuda shorts and a neon top for my aspiring 80's chick. :)  It's a definite change of pace from the Catherine top... tutorial to come soon!

I think it's pretty darn fun for my silly peanut-girl.



Catch that crazy 80's wave!! :)

1 comment:

  1. The 80s and fluoro clothes... brings back memories. My kids now look back at photos of them dressed in fluoro and cringe. Personally, I love bright, fun colours on kids. I also made them lots of brightly coloured stretch bermuda shorts. Wished we'd had that ruffled fabric back then. Your outfit looks adorable and it's totally practical for kids, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)