Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cascading Ruffle Skirt

Pin It

I've had lil blue boo's Cascading Ruffle Skirt bookmarked since long before I even knew Pinterest existed. :)  I mean, I heart ruffles, and these looked even more amazing than any I had ever made.



And the skirt was so freaking easy, too!  Plus, last week, I stumbled across well over 2 yards of this lightweight knit at the thrift store (total: $4.87!).  I only just discovered that they sell fabric at thrift stores (I know, I know), and this was my first really sweet find.


Now Riley has a fantastic new skirt-- perfect for layering, twirling, dancing, and just being all-around silly.


Seriously, go pick up some fabric, check out the tutorial, and make your own! :)

1 comment:

  1. That turned out great! I have the same tutorial book marked cant wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)