Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We Interrupt this Program...

Pin It

I have something in the works that, I think, may be my craziest (and hopefully coolest??) dress yet.  However, I've had to put it on the backburner for the past couple of days as I've been working on a t-shirt quilt for a friend.

I love t-shirt quilts.  I have not loved making this t-shirt quilt.  It's totally my own fault.  I made it HUGE!  She has a ton of great shirts connected to great memories, so I used them all.  This thing is gargantuan.  Sheesh, it's big.  And you have to remember that I make children's clothing.  It's not big.  Oh, and I have a small house.  I'm not kidding you when I say that I don't have a big enough space to lay the whole thing out in.  Have I mentioned it's rather large?  I hope hope hope I'll be done with it tomorrow.  We'll see.

Until then, here's the fabric I'll be using on my next dress... just as a sneak peek!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)