Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh, toddlers...

So remember how I was so absolutely certain that Riley would love her new name top?  Yeah, shows how much I know.  As soon as she got up from her nap yesterday, I ran into her room, held up the new creation and proclaimed, "Look what I made for you!" 

Crickets.

I then proceeded to coerce her into the new top, telling her that it would be a perfect tea party outfit.  She looked at me and asked, "When can I take this off?"  Sigh. 

That's how these pictures came to be.  Ha!


Yeah, you thought she was just really workin' it?  Not so much.  It was a total crab-fest. 

But just so you know, we did have a tea party, she forgot she wanted to pry that top off of her, and this morning, as I was posting these pictures, she got excited and exclaimed, "Hey!  Look what shirt I have on!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)