Saturday, January 28, 2012

What We're Reading

Pin It

I thought it might be fun to include a little ol' post on our favorite books of the moment.  Who knows... maybe we'll make this a regular segment.  Then again, I may forget to do that.  I forget things sometimes, if I don't have them tattooed somewhere on my body (or saved, with an alert, in my phone).

We're big readers in this house, so I may have some of these memorized.  Just so you know.  Have I succeeded in impressing you? :)

My dad recently sent this one to us, and oh my word, it's hilarious.  I love that little red chicken.  She's very conscientious, that one. :)  And this is really really fun to read aloud.


I've read this dozens upon dozens of times, but I still almost laugh out loud at the last words.  Hilarious. 

We're huge Mo Willems fans around here.  This book is another one that Granddad just sent us... as a follow-up to Time to Pee (for real).  The girls love this one, and I'm not going to argue with a book that encourages manners!

By the way, this is by no means my favorite Mo Willems book, but that's a post for another day.

Any books out there that you'd recommend?  We clearly gravitate towards funny, mostly so Mommy doesn't go insane when reading them over and over and over and over...

1 comment:

  1. I love Max Lucado's kids books (I love his books for grown-ups too!) My favorite one is 'With You All the Way'. It has knights and a princess it in :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)